A list of secondary characters the party has encountered
MORTAL SIDE: PRAGUE
- Jewish Mob — (Austrian) Remains of the community in the Jewish quarter
- Madam Gerber – (F – German, living in Prague) A innkeeper of some skill but little bravery
- Jewish Elders — (M – Austrian) Rabbis, later ghosts under the control of Joshua
- Ulrich Austerlitz — (M – Prussian (living in Prague)) a clockmaker, and a Prussian code cipher/spy handler
- Ranata Fuentes — (F – Dwarf) a tailor of considerable skill in an upscale market district in Prague.
FEY SIDE: GENERAL
- Eolae — (F – Eldarin (Unaligned Fey)) Soldier
- Jenny Greenteeth — (F – Unseelie) A river hag
- Reeta & Katjåa – (F,F – Ettin)
- Hannah & Ilkåa – (F,F – Ettin (young adult))
- Fredrik & Lars – (M,M – Ettin (child))
- DECEASED: Captain Despieto — (M – Hobgoblin (Portuguese)) train pirate captain.
- The 400 – (Asorted) 400+ animated dead that roam the hedge under the control of Edward Braddock.
FEY SIDE: NEW TAMPERE (Finish Human Missionary Settlement)
- Claus Lasko – (M – Finishan) Mayor of New Tampere
- Askel – (M – Finishan) Blacksmith/Weapon smith/Craftsman of fine chess pieces of New *Tampere
- Anja — (F, Finishan) Owner of a supply shop in New Tampere
- The Owl – Scourge of New Tampere.
- DECEASED: Sigrid – (F – Finishan (Young Adult)) – Daughter of Anja in New Tampere – petrified by a goblin’s basilisk – may be potentially “saved” by powerful magic.
FEY SIDE: DIASPORA (Modron train Nexus line city in the Halls of the Giant Kings)
- Unnamed Nephew to Lady Astrid (M, Cloud Giant, Halls of the Giant Kings)
- Silvio – (M, High Elf, Italian) Proprietor of the Altoclef, an upscale inn in downscale part of Diaspora
- Zeetla – (F, Drow, Halls of the Giant Kings)
- Fatima – (F, – Cloud Giant, Halls of the Giant Kings) Ladies maid to Malania
- Unnamed “Lord of Storms” — (M – Storm Giant, Halls of the Giant Kings) King of the HoGKs
- DECEASED: Chambord – (M – Famorian, Sardinian) Fool to Lord Nylund
- The Brothers Brevard – (M – French) A group of 4 knights indoctrinated by the Order of St. John and set on a holy quest to find lost artifacts.
- The Delegation — (F, F, F, M, M, M, M) Agents of the Sisterhood.
- The Green Knights – (Germanic) Powerful warrior spirits with ancient Germanic clothing. Mission/origin: Unknown.